Monday, December 25, 2006

Just Getting Started

Hi world!

I thought i would create a blog about me and my journey in spirituality as a born again Sikh, i hope everyone that reads this blog get's a feel for my uplifting journey and can be inspired to start their own journey into Sikhi (learner).. in all honesty it is a beautiful understanding of peace, love, devotion and humanity..

A little about me.. i was born as a Sikh and grew up in Singapore, UK and Australia. I am now living and working in the US. I'm 27 and work as a Project Manager, pretty young to be doing it but with the seedlings of Sikhi planted in me i understood some basic aspects of how working hard and having that desire and goal to succeed whilst working honestly was an important part of my identity and life, as a Sikh.

Ok well that's a little summary but the rest of my story and journey is something your going to have to follow. .

No comments: